關於藏傳佛教之......

2012年7月15日 星期日

(Reprint)Inside Story about Sexual Abuse and Power Struggle within Tibetan “Buddhism”--From the Confessions of Kalu Rinpoche II

Quote from The Enlightenment Education Foundation http://foundation.enlighten.org.tw/trueheart_en/33

(By the True Heart News interviewing team in Taipei)For hundreds and thousand of years, tulkus (referred to as "dharma kings" or “living Buddhas" in Chinese) are the main lineage holders in Tibetan “Buddhism” among all four major sects. The Nyingma (the red sect), Kagyu (the white sect), Sakya (the tri-color sect) and Gelug (the yellow sect) traditions all revere the “reincarnated boy” as the continuation of the late tulku to ensure the purity of their transmission of power. Most of all, the reincarnation system allows a tulku lineage to continuously receive the large amount of offerings from their followers and to inherit the secular estate of their previous incarnation.

The Second Kalu Rinpoche, active in Europe and America, is a good example. Now 22 years of age, he was certified by Gyalwa Lama and the 14th Dalai Lama as the reincarnation of the First Kalu Rinpoche. Sedulously cultivated since childhood, he is good at preaching the "dharma" in English. He has been all over Europe, including France, Spain and other places. However, being the young reincarnation of the first Kalu Rinpoche, he took off his maroon garb and made a video by himself called "Confessions of Kalu Rinpoche." He confessed that he was sexually abused by other lamas before he had come of age while he was studying in the monastery. He told the true story of how he became a juvenile delinquent, an alcoholic and a drug addict. In the video, he narrates in his own words:
When I was like 12 and 13, I've been sexually abused by other monks…
My own Tutor, he tried to kill me, that's the truth…
They tried to kill me because you know, I am not doing what they want me to do…
He tried to kill me with the knife and everything, and it was a shocking moment for me…
When I was 18 I had all these big problems you know, then one manager tried to kill me and everything. It's all about money, power, controlling because if you can control the president, you can get what you want. That's the way it is and you know and then I became a drug addict…I became an alcoholic…
http://youtu.be/z5Ka3bEN1rs

(More......)

0 意見:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.